Warranty & Return Information
- TrueBlue items are warrantied for six months from the date of purchase against defects in materials and/or workmanship.
- We will replace or repair at our option, free of charge with proof of purchase, any sunglasses found to be defective during the warranty period.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper use of the sunglasses, nor to items damaged due to accidental breakage.
- This warranty does not apply to purchases from non-authorized or discount retailers.
- TrueBlue glasses are not warrantied against scratched lenses. All of our lenses are made of impact absorbing material and scratch-resistant (not scratch-proof) material.
- Owners may have to send damaged items to us so we can determine if they are covered by our warranty. Owners are responsible for the payment of shipping charges on items returned to us.
- Unfortunately replacement parts may not be available for all models. In the event the item has been discontinued or is not in stock we reserve the right to substitute it with a similar item.
- If you have any questions about our warranty or want to submit a claim please contact us at email@example.com.
Website Purchase Return Policy
If you wish to return an item purchased at truebluevision.ca you may do so within 15 days of delivery to you for a full refund or an exchange. You will not receive a credit for any shipping charges as they are non-refundable. Any returned product must be in the original condition it was in when it was delivered to you. Please follow the instructions below in order to request a return or exchange.
Please note that non-website purchases are subject to the individual return policies of the retailer, and our website return policy does not apply in those instances.
Returning Items to Us
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order number and the reason why you would like to return the item.
- If you believe the item falls under our warranty policy, then please state the reason for the return in the email.
- We will reply to you with a Return Authorization number (RA#) along with instructions on how to return the item.
- Please keep the original packaging materials, as we will ask you to return them in the same package.
- Please return them using a courier that provides you with a tracking number. We are not responsible for missing packages that are shipped to us.